For over 60 years, the Canadian Red Cross has been a national leader in injury prevention programs. Over 1.5 million Canadians are trained in Red Cross First Aid and CPR, and Swimming and Water Safety programs each year through our Training Partners across the country.
Red Cross Training Partners may be large or small businesses, community or municipal organizations, corporations, or other organizations that have an agreement with the Red Cross to deliver training in their community or to their employees.
Please call 1-877-356-3226 before applying if interested in training in Alberta due to economic restrictions.
Features and benefits of becoming a Red Cross Training Partner:
- Professional, high-quality research and program development so you can be confident that you are providing the latest and best training possible.
- Full spectrum of courses available to suit many ages and interests.
- Red Cross First Aid courses meet CCOHS regulations and are approved by HRSDC, as well as all provincial/territorial worker safety and insurance boards (with the exception of Quebec).
- Red Cross Swimming and Water Safety and Lifeguarding programs are based on the latest injury prevention methodology and medical science, market research, and comprehensive drowning research trends from over 10 years of epidemiological research.
- High-quality, full-colour, competitively priced training materials available in both official languages.
- Red Cross Training Partner Website featuring a variety of marketing tools to help you promote your business.
- Course Manager, a secure, online registration tool for accessing and managing information related to your courses, participants, and Instructors.
Red Cross Training Partner Agreement
For individuals and organizations offering First Aid and CPR courses to the general public.
For organizations offering First Aid & CPR courses to their internal staff.
Recreation/Community (includes Waterfronts and Backyard Pools)
For communities or individuals interested in offering Red Cross Swimming and Water Safety programs to the general public.
The Canadian Red Cross has established National Program Standards for each of its training programs. All Training Partners must agree to adhere to these standards at all times to ensure the safety, consistency, and quality of Red Cross programs.
Guidelines and Policies
For more information, please contact us at 1.877.356.3226.