First Aid Instructor
St. Johnís, Newfoundland
The Canadian Red Cross, Atlantic Canada, is seeking a dynamic individual to deliver Red Cross First Aid training programs in St. Johnís, as needed, for our new training schedule being launched from the Majorís Path office.
Through a clear understanding of National First Aid Program Standards and facility requirements, you will:
- Deliver the Canadian Red Cross First Aid program to business groups and individual customers according to national program standards.
- Ensure the health and safety of participants during training courses.
- Evaluate course participants based on prescribed performance criteria and provide continuous feedback.
- Prepare the course facilities, teaching materials and equipment for each course.
- Submit participant information into Course Manager upon course completion.
Candidates must be a currently certified Canadian Red Cross First Aid Instructor and have one to three years of related experience. Strong communication skills, organizational skills as well as interpersonal, demonstrated computer and presentation skills are required. A valid driverís license, driverís abstract and criminal record check is required.
Candidates indicating interest should forward their resumes in confidence to:
The Canadian Red Cross Society
Attn: Department of Human Resources
70 Lansdowne Avenue, PO Box 39
Saint John, NB E2L 3X3
FAX (506) 674-6170
Although we thank all applicants for their submissions, we will respond only to those we wish to interview