Red Cross Swim Kids
Jump right in!
- A 10-level program fits with today’s swimmers; kids can get through all levels and feel proud of their achievement.
- Swimming and water safety skills are taught in the water so kids are always active and wet – this approach promotes success and encourages lifelong fitness.
- A focus on individual achievement creates a cycle of success that is geared to kids.
Parent newsletters with detailed information about each level of the program. Includes content, evaluation, tips and next steps:
- Red Cross Swim News: Overview (PDF, 4069KB)
- Red Cross Swim News: Kids (Levels 1 to 5) (PDF, 3028KB)
- Red Cross Swim News: Kids (Levels 6 to 10) (PDF, 2966KB)